Top-Selling Paula Young Styles of 2012
The top 10 best-selling Paula Young wig styles of 2012 range from short pixie cuts to long lush layers – everything your heart desires. Let’s see if your favorites made the cut!
10. Chantal - With feathery edges that frame the face and the lightweight comfort which Paula Young wigs are renowned for, Chantal is always a popular option.
9. Angel – This short, spunky style offers a rich texture and fun, flirty flips.
8. Dance – Razor-cut bangs and luscious layers combine with WhisperLite® fiber for the ultimate in lightweight comfort.
7. Color Me Exquisite – True shake-n-go styling! Razor-cut layers flip up with natural ease for a carefree updated look.
6. Noelle – This sleek bob can be worn straight – right out of the box – or curl it to create a whole new look!
5. Color Me Beautiful – Soft, wispy layers elegantly frame the face, while graceful sides brush forward or feather back for a totally natural look.
4. Vikki - An adorable pixie with a slightly sassy edge to it.
3. Daisy – This updated shag flatters your features and offers the ultimate in lightweight comfort.
2. Abby - Combines the timeless beauty of chic, cropped layers and undeniably light fiber.
1. Meg - Gorgeous layers for elegant movement and side-swept bangs and curved sides accentuate your facial features!
Did your favorite style top the list? Comment below and let us know!