Don’t Get Burned This Holiday!

This Thanksgiving, make sure you roast the bird… NOT your tresses! A sudden burst of heat from the oven or steam from a boiling pot of water can cause irreparable damage to your wig.

Remember the ever-important wig rule of thumb: NEVER open the oven while wearing a wig! It is certain to ruin your wig… and your day. Your wig simply cannot take the heat, so keep it out of the kitchen.

This entry was posted in Holiday Fun, In the News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*


*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>