A wiglet is a special type of hair piece specifically designed for women who are experiencing thinning hair. Unlike wigs that cover the whole head, wiglets—which come in a variety of sizes and fiber options—can be placed strategically in order to target specific areas of thinning hair and give you coverage exactly where you need it: on the top, crown, front, or back.
Problem-solving wiglets attach securely with combs and are made with open-wefted integration caps, which allow you to blend your own hair with the wiglet’s fibers for a unified and seamless look. Simply position the wiglet wherever you need the most coverage or volume, attach it, use a blending pick to draw small sections of your own hair through the open wefts, and blend.
Paula Young offers 15 wiglet options—five sizes and three fibers (easy-care Kanekalon® synthetic fiber, super-light WhisperLite® fiber, and 100% real human hair)—so that you can find the wiglet that’s perfect for you:
- Delicate Touch wiglet provides coverage for the top and crown and attaches with two combs.
- Lite Touch wiglet provides coverage for the front and attaches with two combs.
- Modest Touch wiglet provides coverage for the front and top and attaches with four combs.
- New Lasting Touch wiglet provides coverage for the front and top and attaches with four combs.
- Crowning Touch wiglet provides coverage for the top, crown, side, and (partial) back and attaches with four combs.
Wiglets give you confidence and the appearance of healthy-looking hair by adding instant volume, coverage, and fullness.